- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredient (in each softgel)
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.
- Ask a doctor before use
- Stop use and ask a doctor
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding,
- Other Information
- Inactive ingredients
- Package/Label Principal Display Panel
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredient (in each softgel)
Docusate Sodium 250 mg
Keep Out of Reach of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For the relief of occasional constipation.
- Helps to prevent dry, hard stools.
- This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
Do not use:
- If you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor.
- When abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present.
- For longer than one week unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use
if you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of two weeks.
Stop use and ask a doctor
if you have rectal bleeding or you fail to have a bowel movement after use.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a healthcare professional before use.
|Adults and Children over 12 years of age||Take orally 1 softgel preferably at bedtime for
2-3 days or until bowel movements are normal, or as directed by a doctor.
|Children under 12 years of age||Do not use this product for children under 12 years of age, unless directed by a doctor.|
- Each softgel contains 13 mg of Sodium.
- Keep lid tightly closed.
- Store at room temperature between 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F).
- Do not use if printed seal under cap is broken or missing.
- For identification purposes, each softgel will have an imprint that reads NV12.
FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, Gelatin, Glycerin, Ink (Edible), Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol
Call 1 (800) 682-9862
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Docusate Sodium, USP
250 mg Each
Manufactured and Distributed by
National Vitamin Company
Casa Grande, AZ 85122
Docusate Sodium CAPSULE, LIQUID FILLED