- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredient (in each caplet)
Pamabrom, 50 mg....................................Diuretic
For the relief of
- temporary water weight gain
- full feeling
associated with the premenstrual and menstrual periods.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you
are taking any other medications.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than ten consecutive days.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Read all package directions and warnings before use.
- Use only as directed.
- Adults: One (1) caplet after breakfast with a full glass of water.
- Dose may be repeated after six (6) hours, not to exceed four (4) caplets in 24 hours.
- Start taking 5 or 6 days before onset of period and continue until desired relief is obtained or end of period.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily.
- For use by normally healthy adults only.
- Persons under 18 years of age should use only as directed by a doctor.
Calcium content: 205 mg/caplet. **Contents sealed: Each Diurex, light blue colored, oval shaped caplet bears the identifying mark
"ALVA" plus a "1" on the caplet's reverse side and is sealed in a clear plastic
blister with a foil backing. Do not use if seal appears broken or if
product contents do not match product description. Note: The appearance of golden tinted urine which may occur after taking Diurex Water Caplets is a normal and temporary effect. You may report serious side effects to the phone number provided under Questions? below.
Calcium sulfate dihydrate, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, FDC Blue No. 1, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, potassium gluconate, riboflavin, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid and titanium dioxide.
Pamabrom TABLET, FILM COATED