- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredient (in each soft gel capsule)
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredient (in each soft gel capsule)
Solubilized pamabrom, 50 mg........................................Diuretic
For the relief of
- temporary water weight gain
- full feeling
associated with the premenstrual and menstrual periods.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other medication.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last for more than ten consecutive days.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read all package directions and warnings before use.
- Use only as directed.
- Adults: One (1) soft gel capsule after breakfast with a full glass of water.
- Dose may be repeated after 6 hours, not to exceed four (4) soft gel capsules in 24 hours.
- Start taking 5 or 6 days before onset of period and continue until desired relief is obtained or end of period.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily.
- For use by normally healthy adults only.
- Persons under 18 years of age should use only as directed by a doctor.
**Contents sealed: Each Diurex Aquagel, clear translucent blue colored, oval shaped soft gel capsule bears the identifying mark "ALVA" and is sealed in a clear plastic blister with a foil backing. Do not use if seal appears broken or if product contents do not match product description. You may report serious side effects to the phone number provided under Questions? below.
FD&C Blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol and titanium dioxide.
Pamabrom CAPSULE, LIQUID FILLED