- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredient
- Do Not Use
- When using this product
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Additional information listed on other panels
- Principal Display
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Miconazole nitrate 2%
- cures most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves itching, scaling, burning, and discomfort that can accompany these conditions
For external use only
Flammability Warning: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Flammable mixture; do not use near fire or flame, or expose to heat or temperature above 49C (120F). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
Do Not Use
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for nail or scalp infections
When using this product
- do not get into the eyes or mouth
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs or gets worse.
- no improvement within 4 weeks
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older
- wash the affected area with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- shake can well, hold 4” to 6” from skin
- spray a thin layer over affected area twice a day (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete’s foot pay special attention to the spaces between the toes. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once a day
- use daily for 4 weeks
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 20-25C (68-77F)
- see bottom of can for lot number and expiration date
- if clogging occurs, remove button and clean nozzle with a pin
aloe vera gel, aluminum starch octenyl succinate, isopropyl myristate, propylene carbonate, SD alcohol 40-B (10%w/w), sorbitan monooleate, stearalkonium hectorite
Propellant: isobutane, propane
Questions or comments?
call 1-800-452-0051 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Additional information listed on other panels
Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0622
2% Miconazole Nitrate, Antifungal
Cures Most Athlete’s Foot
Relieves Itching & Burning
Net Wt. 4 oz (113g)
MICONAZOLE NITRATE AEROSOL, POWDER