Della One Ten
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Sanitizing teat dip with 10% emollient system
Sanitizante de pezones con 10% emolientes
Iodine ........................ 1%
From nonylphenoxypoly (ethyleneoxy) ethanol-iodine complex
(10,000 ppm titratable iodine)
pH 4 minimum
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
MANTENER FUERA DEL ALCANCE DE LOS NINOS
SI USTED NO PUEDE LEER ESTA ETIQUETA POR FAVOR PIDA A ALGUIEN MAS QUE SE LA LEA ANTES DE USAR ESTE PRODUCTOREAD AND UNDERSTAND ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT
Contact with product can cause irritation to eyes. Avoid contact with eyes.
Eye Contact: Flush with water. Remove contact lenses, if present, after first 5 minutes. Then continue rinsing. Get immediate medical attention.
If Swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. If victim is conscious, give a cupful of water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get immediate medical attention.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
THOROUGHLY RINSE ALL MEASURING DEVICES AND STORE OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid contact with food or feed. Avoid storing near heat or open flame. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. If product has frozen, thaw in a warm room and shake well before use. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse empty container before disposing in a safe manner. Do not store in direct sunlight.
CHEM-TREC EMERGENCY NUMBER 1-800-424-9300
Not For Human Use
Additional Information on Material Safety Data Sheet
- Della One Ten is a high emollient post dip for maximum level skin conditioning with the power of 1% iodine.
- Use Della One Ten sanitizing teat dip undiluted.
- Consult veterinarian before starting or continuing to use test dip if cow's teats are sore or chapped.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not pour used teat dip back into original container.
- Do not use teat dip for cleaning and/or sanitizing of dairy equipment.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize teat dip foaming cup before each milking. Use fresh teat dip for each milking.
- Discard any teat sanitizing solution that becomes dirty or contaminated.
- Good dairy practices suggest the thorough cleaning and sanitizing of teats before milking to avoid contamination and assist in the control of mastitis.
- Use an approved DeLaval pre-dip according to label instructions.
- Remove excess organic debris and forestrip. (If water is used, use a minimal amount and dry thoroughly with a clean, single-service towel before forestripping.)
- Dip or spray cow's teats.
- Allow 15 - 30 second contact time.
- Dry teats thoroughly with a clean, single-service paper towel. Remove iodine residue from teats.
- Attach milker unit.
- Immediately after removing milking unit, dip teats with Della One Ten. Discard any teat dipping solutions that becomes dirty or contaminated for any reason.
- Before exposing cows to below-freezing temperatures, the teats should be thoroughly dry to reduce the potential of frostbite. Failure to follow these instructions may result in frozen teats and injured animals.
Kansas City, MO 64153
Copyright 2012, DeLaval
Made in U.S.A.
Della One Ten