- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Calcium Carbonate 750 mg
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach due to these symptoms
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
- do not take more than 10 tablets for adults and 5 tablets for children in a 24 hour period.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Adults: chew 2 tablets daily.
- Children: chew 1 tablet daily. If symptoms persist, ask a doctor.
- Store in a dry place
- do not use if imprinted seal under cap is torn or open
Cholecalciferol, D&C red #27, flavors, magnesium stearate, sorbitol
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
calcium carbonate TABLET, CHEWABLE