ck one all day perfection face makeup
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Titanium Dioxide 4.95%
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions ), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To deacrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum of SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. -2p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tribehenin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Chlorphenesin, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Dimethiconol, Parfum/Fragrance, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Disodium Deceth-5 Sulfosuccinate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-30, Sodium PCA, Urea, Laurthe-4, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Trehalose, Hexylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-51, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, Triacetin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, [May Contain: Iron Oxides].