Cepacol Sore Throat
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Cepacol Uses
- Cepacol Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or Comments?
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 4 Lozenge Carton
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
|Active ingredients (in each lozenge)||Purpose|
|Benzocaine 15 mg||Oral pain reliever|
|Menthol 3.6 mg||Oral pain reliever|
temporary relief of occasional
- sore throat
- sore mouth
- minor mouth irritation
- pain associated with canker sores
- Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or any other 'caine' anesthetics.
Sore throat warning
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use in a child under 5 years of age.
Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- adults and children 5 years or older: allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth; may be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor or dentist.
- children under 5 years of age: do not use
Cepacol Other information
- store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- protect contents from humidity
acesulfame potassium, D&C red #33, FD&C red #40, flavors, glucose, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sucrose
Questions or Comments?
Dist. by: Reckitt Benckiser
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 4 Lozenge Carton
SAMPLE – NOT TO BE SOLD
Benzocaine 15 mg | Menthol 3.6 mg
Oral Pain Reliever
- Instant Acting
Benzocaine and Menthol LOZENGE