- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active Ingredient
- Other information
- Inactive Ingredients
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 170.3 g Bottle Label
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
6% benzoyl peroxide USP
- For the treatment of acne
For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids, lips and mucous membranes.
Do not use if you
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When using this product
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips, and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling.
- Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- One to three times daily, wet skin and cover the entire affected area with a thin layer, liberally applying to areas to be cleansed. Massage gently into skin for 10-20 seconds working into a full lather, rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.
- Follow directions in the sunscreen labeling.
- If irritation or sensitivity develops stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Store at controlled room temperature, 15° - 25°C (59° - 77°F)
Carbomer interpolymer type A NF, cetyl alcohol NF, disodium oleamido MEA-sulfosuccinate, edetate disodium USP, glycerin USP, glyceryl stearate/PEG-100 stearate, laureth-12, magnesium aluminum silicate NF, propylene glycol USP, purified water USP, sodium coco-sulfate, sodium lauroamphoacetate, and xanthan gum NF.
Harris Pharmaceutical, Inc.,
Fort Myers, Florida 33908
H4S 1X6 CANADA Rev 06/11
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 170.3 g Bottle Label
FOR TOPICAL USE
Net Weight 6 oz
Benzoyl Peroxide LIQUID