- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active Ingredient
- Purpose for Benzocaine
- Keep Out of Reach of Children
- Indications and Usage
- Inactive Ingredients
- Do Not Use
- Stop Use
- Storage and Handling
- Principal Display Panel
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active Ingredient Purpose
Benzocaine, 6% w/v Topical Analgesic
Purpose for Benzocaine
- For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, scrapes and insect bites or minor skin irritations
Keep Out of Reach of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
Indications and Usage
- For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, scrapes and insect bites or minor skin irritations.
- For external use only.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For adults and children 2 years of age and older, apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years; consult a physician.
- Inactive Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol, Water.
Do Not Use
- With electrocautery procedures.
- If irritation and redness develop.
- If condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Storage and Handling
- Avoid excessive heat.
- Store at room temperature: 15 - 30 degrees C (59 - 86 degrees F)
Principal Display Panel