- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active Ingredients
- Other Information
- Inactive Ingredients
- Questions or Comments?
- Principal Display Panel
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
helps prevent sunburn
- For external use only
- Do not spray directly into flame
- Flammable: do not use near hat, flame, or while smoking
When using this product
- avoid spraying in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse throughly with water
- do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 1200F
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation or rash develops
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply generously and evenly to all areas 15 minutes before sun exposure
- spray on hands to apply to face
- use in well-ventilated area
- reapply at frequent intervals and after swimming or towel drying
- ask a doctor before use on children under six months of age
Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.
- May stain some fabrics.
SD Alcohol 40-B, Isobutane, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Octyldodecanol, Silica
Questions or Comments?
Call 1-800 SafeSun, Mon-Fri
Principal Display Panel
AVOBENZONE, HOMOSALATE, OCTISALATE, OCTOCRYLENE, OXYBENZONE SPRAY