- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride 97.5 mg
Use: Relief from urinary pain, burning, urgency and frequency associated with urinary tract infections.
Please read insert for important precautions.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- allergies to foods, preservatives or dyes
- had a hypersensitive reaction to Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride.
Do not use if you have Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency unless approved by your physician.
When using this product
- stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset.
- your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- your symptoms last for more than 2 days
- you suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years or older: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily with or after meals as needed for up to two days. Take with a full glass of water.
- Children under 12: Do not use without consulting a doctor
- Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a doctor.
- This product can interfere with laboratory tests including urine, glucose (sugar), and ketones tests
- This product may stain soft contact lenses and other items if handled after touching tablets
- Store at room temperature (59-86 F) in a dry place and protect from light
- Tamper evident: tablets sealed in blisters. Do not use if blister foil or seal is open or damaged.
microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized corn starch, hypromellose, povidine, croscarmellose sodium, polyethylene glycol, carnauba wax and vegetable magnesium stearate. May also contain corn starch.
Distributed by i-Health, Inc. 55 Sebethe Drive, Cromwell, CT 06416
Made in India.
ϯNeilsen data through January 26, 2013.
For questions, concerns, or to report an adverse event, call (800) 722-3476
Fast Effective Pain Relief
Urinary Pain Relief
- MORE ACTIVE INGREDIENT RELIEVES PAIN, BURNING & URGENCY
- TARGETS THE SOURCE OF PAIN
#1 MOST TRUSTED BRAND
97.5 mg Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride
Urinary Pain Relief TABLET