- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 88 mL Tube Label
- Active ingredients
- Inactive Ingredients
- Other information
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 88 mL Tube Label
WITH INSTANT BRONZER
Broad Spectrum SPF 45
88 mL / 3 Fl. Oz
Avobenzone 3 %, Homosalate 15 %, Octisalate 5 %, and Octocrylene 2.75 %
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions) decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use daily to build desired color. This may take several applications.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures.Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- wash hands thoroughly after use
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylphthalimide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caramel, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Isopropylphthalimide, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Methylisothiazolinone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Oleth 10, Phenoxyethanol, Polysilicone-15, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Water (Aqua)
- protect this product from excesive heat and direct sun
- Avoid contact with fabrics, could cause discoloration
Questions or Comments?
Call toll free 1-855-LIV-GOLD (548-4653)
Avobenzone,Homosalate, Octisalate, and Octocrylene LOTION