- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Keep out of reach of children
- Other information
- Inactive Ingredients
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is torn, broken or missing.
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
|Arsenicum album HPUS||6c/12c/18c||Wheezing, Anxiety, Inflammation in the airways|
|Histaminum hydrochloricum HPUS||6c/12c/18c||Persistent, Dry, Fitful cough|
|House Dust Mite||6c/12c/18c||Allergies|
|Magnesia Phosphorica HPUS||6c/12c/18c||Tightness in chest, Spasmodic cough|
|Nux Vomica HPUS||6c/12c/18c||Shallow breathing, Dry hacking cough, Nervousness|
|Quebracho HPUS||6c/12c/18c||Difficulty breathing, Shortness of breath|
|Sulphur HPUS||6c/12c/18c||Difficult, Irregular respiration|
The letters HPUS indicate that the components of this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
According to homeopathic indications, these ingredients provide temporary relief of Asthma and COPD like symptoms such as: • Difficulty Breathing • Inflammation in the airways • Coughing • Wheezing • Shortness of breath • Sensation of tightness of the chest • Congestion after a diagnosis of Asthma or COPD by a physician.
USE ONLY AFTER DIAGNOSIS BY A PHYSICIAN.
- This product is a not a fast acting (rescue) inhaler.
- This product is intended to complement, not replace, standard medical treatment.
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.
- A physician should always be consulted to rule out serious causes.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience worsening symptoms.
- If symptoms last longer than 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Suitable for adults and children 12 years and above.
- Dissolve entire tablet under tongue.
- Do not chew or swallow whole.
- Take 1 tablet 3 times a day or as directed by a physician.
- Use up to 6 times a day as needed.
- Take at least 10 minutes before or at least 10 minutes after eating or drinking.
- Children under the age of 12: consult a physician before use.
- Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects.
- Store in a cool dark location.
Advantol® 300, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
Do not use if tamper evident seal is torn, broken or missing.
For more information and to order related products call toll free: 888-969-6855 or trpcompany.com
ARSENIC TRIOXIDE - HISTAMINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE - DERMATOPHAGOIDES PTERONYSSINUS - MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC TRIHYDRATE - STRYCHNOS NUX-VOMICA SEED - ASPIDOSPERMA QUEBRACHO-BLANCO BARK - SUPLHUR - TABLET, ORALLY DISINTEGRATING