Assured Nasal Relief
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredient Purpose
Oxymetazoline HCl..............................................Nasal decongestant
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinated due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 8 years of age: ask a doctor. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
- store between 15° and 25°C (59° and 77°F)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling
Inactive ingredients benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, dibasic sodium phosphate, disodium EDTA, distilled water, monobasic sodium phosphate, PEG 1450, PVP K30
Greenbrier International, Inc.
500 Volvo Parkway
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Made in Korea
Assured Nasal Relief
OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE SPRAY