allergy relief d
Publix Super Markets, Inc. Allergy Relief D Drug Facts
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
- allergy relief d Uses
- allergy relief d Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Principal Display Panel
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Loratadine 10 mg
Pseudoephedrine sulfate 240 mg
allergy relief d Uses
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- itchy, watery eyes
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product
do not take more than directed.
Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 tablet daily with a full glass of water; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours|
|children under 12 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
allergy relief d Other information
- do not use if blister unit is broken or torn
- store between 20ºC to 25ºC (68ºF to 77ºF)
- protect from light and store in a dry place
black iron oxide, candelilla wax powder, colloidal silicon dioxide, glyceryl monostearate, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc, titanium dioxide
Principal Display Panel
24 - Hour
Allergy relief D
Pseudoephedrine Sulfate 240 mg/Nasal Decongestant
Loratadine 10 mg/Antihistamine
Extended Release Tablets
Allergy & Congestion
For 24 hour relief of:
Nasal and sinus congestion due to colds or allergies
Itchy, watery eyes
Itchy throat or nose due to allergies
Compare to Active Ingredients in Claritin-D® 24 Hour
allergy relief d
Loratadine, Pseudoephedrine Sulfate TABLET, EXTENDED RELEASE