FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredients
- AcneVir Uses
- When using this product
- AcneVir Other information
- Inactive ingredients
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately after this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if excessive skin irritation occurs or increases.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Read all package directions and warnings before use.
- Use only as directed.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three time daily.
- Massage gently until absorbed into the skin.
- Intended for use by normally healthy adults only.
- Persons under 18 years of age or those with sensitive or allergic skin should use only as directed by a doctor and when using, apply a small amount to a small test patch of affected skin to determine that the medication is well tolerated prior to broader application.
AcneVir Other information
Serious side effects associated with the use of this product may be reported to the phone number provided below.
Acrylates, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, diazolidinyl urea, lactose, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, tetrasodium EDTA, triethanolamine, water.
Sulphur, resorcinol, salicylic acid GEL