- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Inactive ingredients
- Principal Display Panel
- Other information
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures(see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use on
damaged or broken skin
When using this product
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor
if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- May stain some fabrics.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- wear long sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Water, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Isostearate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Carbomer, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance
Principal Display Panel
BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50
8 FL. OZ.
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
AVOBENZONE, HOMOSALATE, OCTISALATE, OCTOCRYLENE LOTION