12 Hour Nasal
12 Hour Nasal Spray
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
12 HOUR NASAL SPRAY
Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.05% Nasal Spray
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
● temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
● common cold
● hay fever
● other respiratory allergies
● temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
● shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
● heart disease
● high blood pressure
● thyroid disease
● trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
● do not use more than directed
● do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
● Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
● use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
● adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adults supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
● children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
To spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly. Do not tilt heard backward while spraying. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
● store between 20° to 30°C (36° to 86°F)
● retain carton for future reference on full labeling
● see bottle or box for Lot Number and Expiration Date
Benzalkonium chloride, disodium edetate, disodium phosphate, monosodium phosphate, purified water, sodium chloride, sorbitol
Call (631) 722-5988 9am-5pm EST Monday-Friday.
Do not use if imprinted seal of bottle cap is torn, missing or broken.
Altaire Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Aquebogue, NY
12 hour nasal spray
Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.05%
½ fl oz (15 mL )
12 Hour Nasal
Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride SPRAY