- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Zinc Oxide 20%
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash
- helps seal out wetness
For external use only.
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- change wet or soiled diapers promptly
- clean the diaper area
- allow to dry
- apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time prolonged exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
bees wax, BHT, cod liver oil, fragrance, lanolin, methylparaben, petrolatum, purified water
Zinc Oxide OINTMENT