- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active Ingredients
- OTHER INFORMATION
- INACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 2 FL. OZ. Jar Label
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with simple backaches, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of product and consult a physician.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage tightly
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times per day. For children under 2 years of age, consult a physician.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Benzyl Alcohol, Butylparaben, Carbomer, Celadrin (Blend Of Esterified Fatty Acid Carbons (EFAC)), Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Olea Europaea Fruite Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Peppermint Oil, Phenyoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 2 FL. OZ. Jar Label
A J.D. WALLACH CORPORATION
Endorsed & Promoted By Dr. Joel D. Wallach, BS, DVM, ND
2 FL. OZ.