- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Indications and usage
- Dosage and administration
- PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredient: Allantoin 0.5%
Inactive ingredients: PONCIRUS TRIFOLIATA FRUIT, NARINGINASE, LOBELIA SPICATA LEAF, MINERAL OIL, VITAMINE C
Purpose: Skin Protectant
1. In case of having following symptoms after using this, you're advised to stop using it immediately. If you keep using it, the symptoms will get worse and need to consult a dermatologist.
1) In case of having problems such as red rash, swollenness, itching, stimulation during usage.
2) In case of having the same symptoms above on the part you put this product on by direct sunlight.
2. You are banned to use it on the part where you have a scar, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. In case of getting it into your eyes, you have to wash it immediately.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Keep out of reach of children:
Keep out of reach of babies and children
Indications and usage
Indications and usage:
After basic skin care, apply adequate amount following the skin texture and gently tap to enhance absorption.
Dosage and administration
Dosage and administration:
Take an adequate amount of this product.
PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL