Vanquish Barrier Base
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Sanitizing barrier teat dip
Aids in reducing the spread of mastitis-causing organisms
Sellador Desinfectante de barrera
Ayuda a reducir la transmision de microorganismos que causan mastitis
Sodium Chlorite ......................................... 0.56%
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
MANTENER FUERA DEL ALCANCE DE LOST NINOS
SI USTED NO PUEDE LEER ESTA ETIQUETA, POR FAVOR PIDA A ALGUIEN MAS QUE SE LA LEA ANTES DE USAR ESTE PRODUCTO
READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT
Contact with product can cause irritation to eyes and skin. Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
If On Skin: Flush affected area with water. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Get medical attention if irritation develops.
Eye Contact: Flush with water. Remove contact lenses, if present, after first 5 minutes. Then continue rinsing. Get immediate medical attention.
If Swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. If victim is fully conscious, give a cupful of water. Never give anything my mouth to an unconscious person. Get immediate medical attention.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
THOROUGHLY RINSE ALL MEASURING DEVICES AND STORE OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid contact with food or feed. Avoid storing near heat or open flame. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. If product has frozen, thaw in a warm room and shake well before use. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse empty container before disposing of in a safe manner. Do not store in direct sunlight. Do not store near chlorine or chlorinated products. To discard unused teat dip, dilute with water and pour down the drain.
CHEM-TREC EMERGENCY NUMBER 1-800-424-9300
Not For Human Use
Additional Information on Material Safety Data Sheet
- Use mixed solution at full strength (do not dilute).
- Do not use base or activator alone on cow teats.
- Consult your veterinarian before using a teat dip on a cow with sore or chapped teats.
- Thouroughly clean and sanitize teat dip cup before milking.
- Use fresh teat dip for each milking. Dip solution should be changed if it becomes visibly dirty, or if sediment is introduced.
- Do not pour used teat dip back into original container.
- Do not use for cleaning or sanitizing equipment.
|Using a manual pump or automatic system, mix 1 part of Vanquish Barrier BASE and 1 part Vanquish Barrier ACTIVATOR into a clean teat cup or container at least 30 minutes prior to use. Mix sproduct until color is uniform. Prepare only the quantity needed for one milking.|
- For optimal removal of organic debris and to remove any residual Vanquish Barrier, use mixed Vanquish Pre Post sanitizing teat dip, following label instructions.
- Immediately after removing milking unit, dip or spray teats with Vanquish Barrier teat dip. Do not wipe.
- If outside temperature is below freezing, allow Vanquish Barrier teat dip to air-dry on cow's teats before cow is released outside; or allow teat dip to remain on teats for one minute, then dry teats with a single-service paper towel. Failure to follow these directions may result in frozen teats and injured animals.
Kansas City, MO 64153
Copyright 2014, DeLaval
Made in U.S.A.
Vanquish Barrier Base
Sodium Chlorite SOLUTION