- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active Ingredient
- Inactive Ingredients
- Other information
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 89 ml Tube Label
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Zinc Oxide 20% (non-nano)
Helps prevent sunburns
If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions) decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Water (Purified), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Capric Caprylic Triglycerides, Cranberry seed oil, Dimethicone, Hyaluraonic acid (made from vegetables), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil, Magnesium sulfate (Epsom salt), Methyl abietate (Pine Wood resin), Olive Oil, Polyglercerol-10 Laruate (Vegetable glycerin), Raspberry seed oil, Sorbitan Stearate (coconut based), Sunflower Oil, Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Papaya
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 89 ml Tube Label
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20%
SAFER PRODUCTS FOR HEALTHIER BABIES
WATER RESISTANT (80 MINUTES) • BROAD-SPECTRUM SPF 50+
3 fl oz • 89ml
The Standard For
zinc oxide LOTION