- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredient (in each softgel)
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
- Product Label
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredient (in each softgel)
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
- temporary relief of occasional constipation
- this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours
Do not use
- if abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- you are presently taking mineral oil
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occur after use which may indicate a serious condition
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 to 3 softgels daily. This dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 softgel daily|
|children under 2 years of age||ask a doctor|
- each softgel contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
edible ink, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water and sorbitol special
Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Principal Display Panel
Gentle Stool Softener
For Gentle, Softening Relief
Softgels (100 mg Each)
*Compare to active ingredient in Dulcolax® Stool Softener
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark of Dulcolax®.
Distributed by: Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Product of USA
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
DOCUSATE SODIUM CAPSULE