- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Simethicone 20 mg
Relieves the discomfort of infant gas frequently caused by air swallowing or certain formulas or foods.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before using
- all dosages may be repeated as needed, after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed 12 doses per day.
- fill enclosed dropper to recommended dosage level and dispense liquid slowly into baby’s mouth, toward the inner cheek
- dosage can also be mixed with 1 oz of cool water, infant formula or other suitable liquids
- for best results, clean dropper after each use and replace original cap
|newborn||- - - -||0.3 mL|
|infants under 2 years||under 24 lbs||0.3 mL|
|children over 2 years||over 24 lbs||0.6 mL|
- store at room temperature 15°- 30°C (59°- 86°F)
- do not freeze
You may report serious side effects to: 130 Vintage Drive, Huntsville, AL 35811.
carbomer, citric acid, FD&C red #3, flavor, hypromellose, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate
Made in the USA
for Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
Huntsville, AL 35811
Rev. 6/10 R6
Additional barcode labeling by:
Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Simethicone SOLUTION/ DROPS