- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active Ingredient
- Inactive Ingredients
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 325 mL Bottle Label
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Selenium sulfide 1%
for relief of flaking and itching due to dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis and to help prevent their recurrence.
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- seborrheic dermatitis in areas other than the scalp
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- for color-treated or permed hair, rinse thoroughly.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well
- shampoo, then rinse thoroughly
- for best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
water, ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium laureth sulfate, dihydrogenated tallow phthalic acid amide, sodium chloride, cocamide DEA, dimethicone, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, titanium dioxide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, sodium isostearyl lactylate, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, citric acid, sodium citrate, FD&C blue no.1 (245-067)
Sonar Products, Inc.
609 Industrial Road
Carlstadt, NJ 07072
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 325 mL Bottle Label
SONAR PRODUCTS, INC.
11 Fl. Oz. (325 mL)
SELENIUM SULFIDE SHAMPOO