Relief OTC antacid
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredients (in each 4 oz Dose)
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Representative Label
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredients (in each 4 oz Dose)
Calcium carbonate USP 545mg
Potassium bicarbonate USP 905mg
Sodium bicarbonate USP 2110mg
for the relief of
• Heartburn • Acid Indigestion • Sour Stomach
Ask a doctor before use if you have
•A Potassium or Sodium-Restricted Diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you
are currently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop Use and ask a doctor
if you have taken the maximum dose for 2 weeks.
If pregnant or breastfeeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep this out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken, replace cap tightly
- Do not exceed daily recommended dosage
- Shake well & drink 2-4 ounces as symptoms occur
|Adults and children 12 years and over||Up to 4oz. every 4 hours as sumptoms occur or as prescribed by a doctor||Do not exceed 16 ounces in 24 hours|
|Adults 60 and over||Up to 4oz. every 4 hours as sumptoms occur or as prescribed by a doctor||Do not exceed 12 ounces in 24 hours|
|Children under 12 years||Ask a doctor|
- Each 4 oz Dose contains: sodium 640mg
- Each 4 oz Dose contains: potassium 353mg
- Each 4 oz Dose contains: calcium 218mg
- Store below 86 degrees F (30 degrees C)
magnesium hydroxide, metyl paraben, natural flavors, propyl paraben, purified water, sucralose
Questions or comments?
Fast heartburn Relief
12 fl. oz. (354 mL)
Fast Heartburn Relief Begins with One Sip!
Heartburn Relief that's Easy to Swallow.
A Great Tasting, Non-Chalky, Clear Liquid
Take RELIEF OTC ANYTIME for
- Acid Indigestion
- Upset Stomach
Tummy Company, Inc.
2014 Made in the USA
Relief OTC antacid
CALCIUM CARBONATE, POTASSIUM BICARBONATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE LIQUID