- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active Ingredient:
- Indications and Usage:
- Instructions for Use
- Inactive Ingredients
- Other Information:
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
1.23% Fluoride Ion.
Available from 1.81% Sodium Fluoride and Hydrofluoric Acid.
Fluoride Preventative Treatment Foam.
Indications and Usage:
This is a prescription fluoride treatment foam used to help prevent dental decay.
Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. Contents under pressure. Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves, or other sources of heat. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not spray toward open flame. For Professional Use Only.
Instructions for Use
- Remove cap from can. Prior to each use, shake can thoroughly for at least 15 seconds.
- To dispense, invert the can completely upside down. Slowly depress nozzle to dispense foam into fluoride tray (foam will expand slightly higher than the tray).
- Air dry teeth thoroughly and insert tray(s) into patient's mouth. Instruct patient to bite down and leave the tray in contact with the teeth for 1-4 minutes.
- Use a saliva ejector during treatment to minimize ingestion of the product.
- Remove tray(s) and have patient expectorate.
- Instruct patient not to eat, drink or rinse for 30 minutes after treatment.
Distilled Water, Flavor, Hydrofluoric Acid, Isobutane Propane Propellant, Phosphoric Acid, Poloxamer, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Triethanolamine, Xylitol.
Store at controlled room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
Protect from freezing.
Sodium Fluoride AEROSOL, FOAM