- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Methyl Salicylate 0.060%
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Helps kill germs that cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.
- Do not swallow
- Not to be used by children under 12 years of age
Rinse Full Strength with 2/3 ounce (20 ml) for 30 seconds twice a day to help kill germs that cause bad breath, plaque and gingivitis.
- Cold temperature may cloud this product; its efficacy will not be affected. Store at room temperature (59 0 -86 0 F)
- Do not use if security band around cap is missing or broken.
Water, Alcohol 20%, Benzoic Acid, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Benzoate and Caramel.
International Cosmetics Ltd.
ICL Drive, Bhagowtie Trace,
San Juan, Trinidad & Tobago, W.I.
Eucalyptol, Thymol, Methyl Salicylate, Menthol MOUTHWASH