- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active Ingredient
- Keep out of reach of children
- Other Information
- Inactive Ingredients
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
For the temporary relief of pain associated with canker sores and minor dental procedures
Allergy alert Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other "-caine" anesthetics.
Do not use
this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; if irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens; or if swelling, rash, or fever develops, see your dentist or doctor promptly.
exceed recommended dosage
Keep out of reach of children
If more than used for pain is accidentially swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to the affected area. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Store at room temperature 59-86°F (15-30°C). Protect from freezing and heat.
FD&C Red #40, Flavor, Polyethylene glycol 3350, Polyethylene glycol 400, Saccharine sodium, Tocopheryl acetate, Xylitol, Water
Oral Anesthetic Gel Strawberry Shortcake
with Vitamin E and Xylitol
1.12 oz (32 g)
Manufactured by Dharma Research, Inc., 5220 NW 72nd Ave, Unit 15, Miami, FL 33166