- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
|Active Ingredients (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Zincum Oxydatum 1X||Reduces duration|
|Zincum Gluconicum 1X||and severity of the|
|Sambucus nigra 1X||common cold|
- Reduces duration of common cold
- Reduces severity of cold symptoms: stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat, coughing, and congestion
- Stop use and ask doctor if
- Side effects occur. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
- Cold Remedy is formulated to shorten the duration and severity of the common cold and may not be effective for flu or allergies.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
For Adults and Children 6 years old and older:
Note: For maximum benefit, begin treatment at first sign of cold.
- Completely dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
- Take one tablet at the onset of symptoms.
- Repeat every three hours until symptoms are gone, up to 5 tablets per day.
- For best results, use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach.
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
For Children under 6 years of age, consult a physician before use.
Copovidone, Crospovidone, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Mono-Ammonium Glycyrrhizinate, Natural & Artificial Cherry Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Sucralose
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 25 tablet carton
Take at the first
sign of a cold
Shortens the duration & severity
of the common cold
- No metallic aftertaste
Zinc Gluconate, Zinc Oxide, and Sambucus Nigra Flower TABLET, ORALLY DISINTEGRATING