- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
Nasohist DM Pediatric Drops
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Drug Facts
- Do not use this product
- Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child
- When using this product
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions? Comments?
- Product Packaging
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Drug FactsActive ingredients
(in each 1 mL dropperful)
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
WarningsDo not exceed recommended dosage.
Do not use this product
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- diabetes mellitus
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child
When using this product
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- may cause marked drowsiness
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- cough or nasal congestion persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- new symptoms occur
Keep out of the reach of children.In case of accidental overdose,
DirectionsAdminister each dose four times per day using provided dropper.
Do not exceed recommended dosage
|Children 6 to under
12 years of age:
|2 dropperfuls (2 mL) every 4-6 hours, not to
exceed 4 doses (8 dropperfuls) per 24 hrs,
or as directed by a doctor.
6 years of age:
|Consult a physician.
Antihistamine / Cough Suppressant / Nasal Decongestant
Each dropperful (1 mL) for oral
Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride LIQUID
PLEASE, BE CAREFUL!
Be sure to consult your doctor before taking any medication!