- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- OTHER INGREDIENTS
- MEDROX (METHYL SALICYLATE, MENTHOL, CAPSAICIN ) OINTMENT
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Methyl Salicylate 20.00%
Use for the temporary relief of minor aches and muscle pains associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, muscle soreness and stiffness.
- For external use only. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not cover with bandage.
- Do not use on wounds or damaged skin.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Consult physician for children under 12.
Apply product directly to affected area. Product may be used as necessary, but should not be used more than four times per day.
Deionized Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-150 Distearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Polysorbate-20, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Diazolidinyl Urea, FD and C Blue 1, D and C Yellow 5
MEDROX (METHYL SALICYLATE, MENTHOL, CAPSAICIN ) OINTMENT
METHYL SALICYLATE, MENTHOL, CAPSAICIN OINTMENT