- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments Call 1-800-634-7680
- Principal Display Panel - 479R Medique Medi-Meclizine Label
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Meclizine Hydrochloride 25mg
For the prevention and treatment of the nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness.
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- for frequent or prolonged use except under the advice of a doctor
Ask a doctor before use
if you have
- breathing problems such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- glaucoma or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the
if you are
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages. Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect.
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not use more than directed
- to prevent motion sickness, take the first dose one hour before starting activity
Adults and children: (12 years and older)
1 to 2 tablets once daily or as directed by a doctor. Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years:
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- store at room temperature 15-30°C (59- 86° F)
- tamper-evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
Corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow #10 lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, stearic acid.
Questions or comments Call 1-800-634-7680
Principal Display Panel - 479R Medique Medi-Meclizine Label
For the Prevention and Treatment of Motion Sickness
Para la Prevencion y el Tratamiento del Mareo “Mal del Viajero”
Pull to Open
Tire Para Abrir
All Day Relief
Alivio que Perdura Todo el Dia
Easy To Swallow
Film Coated Tablets
Facil de Tragar Tabletas con Cubierta Pelicular
(50 x 2)
Tamper Evident Unit Dose Packets
Empaquetado con Sellado Evidente en Dosis Unitarias
MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE TABLET, FILM COATED