- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active Ingredient
- When using this product:
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Inactive Ingredients
- Questions or Comments?
- Side Panel
- Principal Display Panel
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Capsicum 2C HPUS
Temporary relief from symptoms of:
- nerve pain
- diabetic nerve pain
- shingles pain
- as per Homeopathic Materia Medica.
- for external use only
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
When using this product:
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply to affected area as needed
- apply one pump to a small area (knee) or two pumps to a large area (back)
- gently massage into skin for a few seconds
- for children under 12 years of age: consult a physician
- see Insert for more details
|Angelica Archangelica, Aqua, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cera Alba, Cetearyl Olivate, Chlorphenesin, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Dromiceius, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Leaf Oil, Peucedanum Ostruthium Leaf Extract, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Citrate, Rutin, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Sodium Phytate, Sorbitan Olivate, Xanthan Gum.|
Questions or Comments?
|1-888-788-2320 Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm EST or via email at email@example.com|
Nerve Pain Relief Cream is an evidence based cutaneous pai
LivRelief Nerve Pain Relief Cream uses a revolutionary transdermal delivery system called Delivra that is very effective in transporting the medicinal ingredients from the skin to the affected area, making many other therapeutic topicals obsolete. Best of all, it is all natural with no side effects. An evolutionary pain relief solution for nerve pain sufferers.
Developed by renowned scientist and research Dr. Joseph Gabriele PhD.
Delivra and LivRelief are registered trademarks of Delivra, Inc.
Manufactured for LivCorp INc.
3310 South Service Road,
Burlington Ontario, L7n 3M6
Product of Canada.
Principal Display Panel
Nerve Pain Relief Cream
Long lasting temporary relief from symptoms of:
NET WT 2 oz (50 g)