- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active Ingredient (in each lozenge) Purpose
Menthol 5mg ................ Antitussive (cough suppressang) / oral anesthetic
Jakemans famous and original Throat & Chest Lozenges are made with the finest natural ingredients, carefully blended with soothing menthol to obtain a unique mouth watering and refreshing taste.
Once tasted they will be your favorite soothing lozenge!
Jakemans (Confectioners) Ltd.
Boston, PE20 2JA, United Kingdom
US Toll Free: 1-866-205-1185
also available in Anise, Honey & Lemon, Cherry and Chili & Lime flavors
Keep out of reach of children.
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, and sore throat.
Sore throat warning If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanies by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- adults and children 2 years and over: dissolve lozenge slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
glucose syrup, natural flavor, sugar, water