- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Undecylenic Acid 20%.................Antifungal
Athlete's Foot, Jock Itch, Ringworm
- For the treatment of most athlete’s foot, jock itch and ringworm
- For relief if itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritations, discomfort, chafing associated with jock itch
- For the relief of itch, scaly skin between toes
- Clears up most athlete’s foot infection and with daily use helps keep it from coming back
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes.
Do not use
- on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- for diaper rash
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly. Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor. Supervise children in use of this product. For athelete's foot: Pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily. For athelete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor. This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
Protect from freezing. If freezing occurs, warm to room temperature 70°-80° F.
TAMPER EVIDENT DISCLOSURE: Do not use if seal is torn, broken or missing.
Inactive ingredients isopropyl alcohol 99%, water
Undecylenic Acid LIQUID