- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredients
- Inactive ingredients
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 100 Tablet Blister Pack Carton
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Apis mellifica 4X, Galphimia glauca 4X
Kali bichromicum 6X, Teucrium marum 4X
Verbascum densiflorum 2X
All ingredients contribute to the temporary relief of symptoms of allergy
For temporary relief of minor symptoms of allergy, such as:
- runny nose
- itchy nose and throat
- watery and itchy eyes
These 'uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Do not use if
- you are allergic to bee venom or chromium
- you are lactose intolerant
Stop use and ask a doctor if
symptoms are accompanied by fever, persist, worsen or if new symptoms occur. In the event of severe allergic reactions, consult a doctor immediately.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 6 times daily.
- Children 6 to 12 years of age: Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 6 times daily.
lactose, magnesium stearate
Hevert Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Eugene, OR 97401
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 100 Tablet Blister Pack Carton
Relieves symptoms of allergy
Quick dissolving tablets
Cease the sneeze!
APIS MELLIFERA, GALPHIMIA GLAUCA WHOLE, POTASSIUM DICHROMATE, TEUCRIUM MARUM TOP, and VERBASCUM DENSIFLORUM FLOWERING TOP TABLET