- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- When using this product
- Stop use and ask a doctor
- Keep out of reach of children
- Inactive Ingredients
- Other Information
- Questions or Comments?
- Principle Display Panel
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
helps prevent sunburn
- Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor
if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
May stain some fabrics.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Water, Ethylhexyl Benzoate, Glycerin, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Diisopropyl Adipate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Phenethyl Benzoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polyethylene, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Coco-Glucoside, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Paraffin, Mica, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Silk Amino Acids, Panthenol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Colocasia Antiquorum Root Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Plumeria Acutifolia Flower Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Questions or Comments?
1-800-NO UV RAY, Mon-Fri
Principle Display Panel
12 HOUR Moisturization *
with hydrating ribbons
6 FL. OZ. (177 mL)
OXYBENZONE, AVOBENZONE, OCTOCRYLENE LOTION