- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active Ingredient
- Keep out of reach of children
- Other information
- Inactive Ingredients
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
Keep out of reach of children
In case of a accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison control Center immediately.
- To decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
For external use only-hands.
Flammable. Keep away from hear or flame.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush throughly with water.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
skin irritation developes
- Wet hands throughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- For children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- Not recommended for infants.
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Vera Extract