- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Package/Label Principal Display Panel
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Fexofenadine HCl 180 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product
- do not take more than directed
- do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take one 180 mg tablet with water once a day; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours|
|children under 12 years of age||do not use|
|adults 65 years of age and older||ask a doctor|
|consumers with kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- do not use if printed foil under cap is broken or missing
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- protect from excessive moisture
- this product meets the requirements of USP Dissolution Test 3
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
Repackaged By :
Aidarex Pharmaceuticals LLC,
Corona, CA 92880
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Compare to Allegra® Allergy active ingredient
Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Tablets, 180 mg
Itchy, Watery Eyes
Itchy Nose or Throat
Original Prescription Strength
180 mg Each
Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
fexofenadine hydrochloride TABLET, FILM COATED