- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
DryMax AF Tablets
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Drug Facts
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions? Comments?
- Product Packaging
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Drug FactsActive ingredients
(in each tablet)
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
WarningsDo not exceed recommended dosage.
Do not use this product
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
When using this product
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- may cause marked drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough or nasal congestion persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- new symptoms occur
Keep out of reach of children.
DirectionsDo not exceed recommended dosage.
|Adults and children
12 years of age
|1 tablet every 6 hours,
not to exceed 4 tablets
in 24 hours.
|Children 6 to under
12 years of age:
|1/2 tablet every 6 hours,
not to exceed 2 tablets
in 24 hours.
6 years of age:
|Consult a doctor.
Each tablet contains:
COUGH SUPPRESSANT · ANTIHISTAMINE
Chlophedianol Hydrochloride, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride TABLET
PLEASE, BE CAREFUL!
Be sure to consult your doctor before taking any medication!