- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
· helps prevent sunburn
· if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions ), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
· apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
· reapply at least every 2 hours
· use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
· limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m. - 2p.m.
· wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
· children under 6 months of age; ask a doctor
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Stearate, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Stearamide AMP, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA
Questions or comments?
Call toll free 1-800-761-DOVE (3683)
PDP 1.69 fl oz
Carton 1.69 fl oz
AVOBENZONE, ENSULIZOLE, OCTISALATE, OCTOCRYLENE LOTION