- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredient
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Package Label - Principal Display Panel
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Docusate Sodium, USP 100mg
- For relief of occasional constipation.
- This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
- Helps to prevent dry, hard stools.
Do not use
- If you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor.
- When abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present.
- For longer than one week unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or you fail to have a bowel movement after use.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Take orally 1 to 2 softgels at bedtime for 2-3 days or until bowel movements are normal, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children 6-12 years of age: Take orally softgels at bedtime for 2-3 days or until bowel movements are normal, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 6 years of age: Do not us this product for children under 6 years of age, unless directed by a doctor.
- Each capsule contains 5 mg of Sodium.
- Store at room temperature 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F).
FD&C Red #40, Gelatin, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol 400, Sorbitol Special, FD&C Yellow #6 and Purified Water.
Manufactured & Distributed by:
Swiss Caps USA, Inc.
Miami, FL 33186
American Health Packaging
Columbus, OH 43217
Package Label - Principal Display Panel
Docusate Sodium CAPSULE, LIQUID FILLED