DOCUSATE SODIUM 50 MG
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredient (in each softgel)
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - Shipping Label
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredient (in each softgel)
Docusate Sodium 50 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Do not use
- if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a stool softener laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
Adults and children 12 years of ages and over
take 1 to 6 softgels daily
Children 2 and under 12 years of age
take 1 to 3 softgels daily
children under 2 years of age
ask a doctor
- each softgel contains: sodium 3 mg VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Keep tightly closed.
citric acid, D&C red #33, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special, white edible ink
Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Ltd.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - Shipping Label
DOCUSATE SODIUM CAPSULES, 50 mg
Quantity : 20000 Capsules
NDC. No : 53345-015-01
Inspect immediate upon receipt.
This is a bulk shipment intended for further processing only.
Protect from heat, humidity, and light. Do not refrigerate.
CAUTION : "FOR FURTHER MANUFACTURING, PROCESSING OR REPACKING"
DOCUSATE SODIUM 50 MG
DOCUSATE SODIUM CAPSULE, LIQUID FILLED