- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Docusate Calcium 240 mg
For relief of occasional constipation. This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
- if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- for longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor.
- you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children over 12 years of age: take 1 softgel daily for several days, or until bowel movements are normal, or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 12 years of age: take as directed by a doctor.
- store at controlled room temperature 15o - 30o C (59o- 86o F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Surfak® Stool Softener.
corn oil, D&C Red #33, edible white ink, FD&C Red #40, gelatin, glycerin, purified water and sorbitol special.
Call toll free 1-877-753-3935
Principal Display Panel
Compare to Surfak® Active Ingredient*
DOCUSATE CALCIUM 240 mg
gentle relief of constipation
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
DOCUSATE CALCIUM CAPSULE, LIQUID FILLED