- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredient (in each pill)
- Ask a doctor before use if
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredient (in each pill)
Caffeine Anhydrous, 100 mg.......................................Diuretic
For relief of
- temporary water weight gain
- full feeling
Ask a doctor before use if
- taking any other medications
- under 18 years of age. Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
When using this product, limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods or beverages because too much caffeine may cause:
- occasional rapid heart beat.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last for more than ten consecutive days.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.Keep out of the reach of children.
- Read all package directions and warnings before use.
- Use only as directed.
- Adults: One pill (100 mg) or two pills (200 mg) every 3 to 4 hours wile symptoms persist.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily.
- Recommended for use by normally healthy adults only.
- Calcium content: 90 mg/pill
- Identification: Light green colored, round pill bearing the identifying mark "ALVA".
- **Contents sealed: Contents packaged in a bottle with a safety seal under the cap. Do not use if seal appears broken or if product contents do not match product description.
- Serious side effects associated with this product may be reported to the phone number provided below.
Acacia, calcium carbonate, croscarmellose sodium, D&C Yellow No. 10 Lake, ethyl vanillin, FD&C Blue No. 1 Lake, FD&C Blue No. 2 Lake, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide.
Caffeine TABLET, FILM COATED