- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
|Potassium nitrate 5%||Toothpaste for sensitive teeth|
|Sodium fluoride 0.243%||Toothpaste for cavity prevention|
- when used regularly, builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact
- aids in the prevention of cavities
When using this product do not use longer than four weeks unless recommended by a dentist
Stop use and ask a dentist if problem lasts or gets worse. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not swallow
- 12 yrs. & older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristled toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- do not use in children under 12 yrs.
water, hydrated silica, glycerin, sorbitol, trisodium phosphate, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, cellulose gum, alcohol (1.09%), xanthan gum, sodium saccharin, polysorbate 80, sodium benzoate, cetylpyridinium chloride, benzoic acid, polyethylene, titanium dioxide, blue 1
Dist. by Procter & Gamble,
Cincinnati, OH 45202
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 116 g Tube Carton
TOOTHPASTE FOR SENSITIVE TEETH AND CAVITY PREVENTION
NET WT 4.1 OZ (116 g)
CLINICALLY PROVEN SENSITIVITY INGREDIENT WITH FLUORIDE
Potassium nitrate and Sodium Fluoride PASTE, DENTIFRICE