- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Concentrated Iodine Teat Sanitizer / Sellador Concentrado papa Pezones
Directions for Dilutions:
Add 1 gallon CONFIDENCE .5 to 5 gallons of water and agitate until thoroughly mixed. Proper dilution of CONFIDENCE .5 will yield a 0.5% iodine teat dip sanitizer with 2% emollients. Failure to follow these mixing instructions could cause injury to your animals or reduce the effectiveness of the product as a teat dip.
- Do not use full strength. Dilute as directed above.
- Consult your veterinarian before starting or continuing to use teat dip if cow's teats are sore or chapped.
- Discard any teat dipping solution that becomes dirty or contaminated for any reason.
- Clean and sanitize teats before milking to avoid contamination and assist in control of mastitis.
- Remove excess organic debris and forestrip. (If water is used, use a minimal amount and dry thoroughly with clean, single service paper towels before forestripping).
- Dip or spray cow's teats with properly diluted CONFIDENCE .5.
- Allow a 30 second contact time for each teat.
- Dry teats thoroughly with a clean, single service paper towel.
- Attach milker unit.
- Immediately after removing the milker unit, dip or spray each teat with properly diluted CONFIDENCE .5.
- Before exposing cows to below freezing temperatures, the teats should be thoroughly dry to reduce the potential of frostbite. Failure to follow these instructions may result in frozen teats and injured animals.
Contact with product can cause irritation to eyes. Keep out of eyes.
Eye Contact: Flush with water. Remove contact lenses after first 5 minutes, if present, then continue flushing.
If Swallowed: Drink large quantities of water and induce vomiting.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
THOROUGHLY RINSE ALL MEASURING DEVICES AND STORE OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid contact with food or feed. Avoid storing near heat or open flame. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. If product has frozen, thaw in warm room and shake well before using. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse empty container before disposing in a safe manner.
Read and understand all label instructions before using this product. For additional information, refer to the Material Safety Data sheet available from your Universal representative.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
MANTENER FUERA DEL ALCANCE DE LOS NINOS
SI USTED NO PUEDE LEER ESTA ETIQUETA, POR FAVOR PIDA A ALGUIEN MAS QUE SE LA LEA ANTES DE USAR ESTE PRODUCTO
Contains: 3.00% available iodine
From a nonionic surfactant iodine complex
Manufactured for: Universal
11100 N. Congress Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64153
Copyright 2006, Made in USA
Chemtrec Emergency Number